2. Which country makes Panama hats?
3. From which animal do we get catgut?
4. What is a Camel's hair brush made from?
5. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
6. What was King George VI's first name?
7. What color is a Purple Finch?
8. Where are Chinese Gooseberries from?
9. Seven months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
long did the Thirty Years War last?
SCROLL DOWN for ANSWERS--- NO CHEATING
* 1. 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
3. From sheep and horses.
4. Squirrel fur.
5. The Latin name was Insularia Canaria-Island of the Dogs.
6. Albert. In 1936 he respected the wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be called Albert.
7. Distinctively crimson.
8. New Zealand.
9. Twelve. All months have at least 28 days.
30 years of course. 1618 to 1648.
Surprised at your Score???