2. Do people in Australia call the rest of the world 'up over'?
3. Does that screwdriver belong to Phillip?
4. Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?
5. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
6. Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
7. Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
8. Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
9. Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
10. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
11. Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn-shop?
12. Day light savings time - why are they saving it and where do they keep it?
13. Do pilots take crash-courses?
14. Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
15. Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?
16. How do you get off a non-stop flight?
17. How do you write zero in Roman numerals?
18. If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his walkman?
19. If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends?
20. If blind people wear dark glasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs?
21. If cats and dogs didn't have fur would we still pet them?
22. If swimming is good for your shape, then why do the whales look the way they do?
23. If tin whistles are made out of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?
24. If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
25. If you jog backwards, will you gain weight?
26. Why do they call it 'chili' if it's hot?
27. Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game," when we are already there?
28. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?