Answers to Brain Teasers
answers to brain teasers
BACK to ???'s
1. Sally's mother slid a newspaper under a door
and made Sally
side of the door and her brother on the
2. Since the poet has no brothers nor sisters, he
is the only son of his father and therefore the
father of the prisoner. In short, the prisoner is
the poet's son.
3. A highway draw bridge.
4. The pair of Jokers in a deck of
5. The poison in the punch came from the ice
cubes. When the man drank the punch the ice was
fully frozen. Gradually it melted,
poisoning the punch.
7. If it disintegrates anything it touches, it
would disintegrate the flask.
8. His plan is to dig the tunnel and pile up the
dirt to climb up to the window to
9. The man himself was a baseball player. The two
masked men were the umpire and the other teams
10. If you spell them backwords they are all
names of people.
11. A last name...and what were YOU thinking of?
12. An Ear of Corn
13. Since he's walking the same path, his right
and left are the same way because he's walking a
14. The woman was a judge and she married the men
in a marriage ceremony.
15. The letter L
16. polish as in for furniture or Polish as in
the people of Poland
17. He let some air out of his tires.
18. Too wise you are, too wise you be, I see you
are too wise for me!!
19. a match
20. She woke up.
21. letter: R
They are the last letters of the months of the
year. januarY februarY marcH apriL maY junE julY
augusT septembeR octobeR novembeR decembeR
22. There is one groove on each side. When you
put the needle on
follows one groove from the beginning to the end.
If there were more than one groove, the needle
would stop at the end of each groove.
23. In Washington D.C.
24. One entered at 7AM the other at 7PM.